Unit 1, St. James’ Business Park
HEALTH & SAFETY
Working on diverse projects in a variety of locations can present risks and challenges, so keeping safety a priority is paramount to Show Attack. All of our personnel are trained in manual handling, working at height, safe use of ladders and steps, safe use and inspection of harnesses, and hazard awareness. We leave nothing to chance and make sure all of our employees are fully briefed and up-to-date with their skills and training.
- All materials-handling plant operators fully trained and licensed to RTITB standard.
- MEWP scissor and boom lift operators trained to IPAF standard.
- Site-specific RAMS available where required for self-builds.
- Fully licensed telehandler and all-terrain forklift operators.
- All foremen hold first aid qualifications.
- Two in-house RTITB qualified trainers.